Straightforward, Macmillan Publishers
Click on the title link to get access to this Straightforward e-lesson from Macmillan Publishers. The following activities are incorporated into the worksheet :-
- Sorting safe and riskier investments into ascending order.
- A reading comprehension activity about Rene Rivkin, a once successful stockbroker from Australia.
- A study of past simple and past continuous tenses: the theory of grammar and a gapfill exercise requiring you to choose the appropriate tense and use it correctly.
- Pronunciation of strong and weak forms in - was and were.
- Idioms on taking financial risks to extend your vocabulary knowledge further.
There is also an answer key and teachers notes.